Swimming with Dolphins
Transfer from the hotel by air conditioned bus.
Transfer on a motor boat to the Aquarium.
Swimming with the dolphins 20 minutes.
Show with dolphins and sea lion.
Price approx. 99 cuc kids 49 cuc
Enjoying the sunset while sailing a modern catamaran
- Transfer to Naranjo Bay.
- Swimming with the dolphins (10 minutes).
- Transfer by bus to International Marina Puesto de Vita for sailing aboard on modern Catamaran and see the sunset; sea food dinner and lobster with 2 drinks included.
Price approx. 100 cuc kids 60 cuc
A great relaxing trip on a modern catamaran including lunch and swimming with dolphins
Departure from the hotel by bus to International Marina Puerto de Vita for sailing aboard a modern Catamarán.
Stop at Las Caleticas, snorkeling, lobster lunch.
Visit to Naranjo Bay.
Swimming with the dolphins
price approx. 120 cuc kids 72 cuc
Crusero del Sol Reviews
March 5 2011
We really enjoyed this excursion. The lunch was close to how home cooks. Snorkelling was beautiful. Tour guides & boat hands were fabulous. Very patient with our large group!
Deep Sea Fishing
- Bus drive up to the International Marina Puerto de Vita.
- Equipment and baits on provisions on board.
- Lunch on board.
- Sailing yacht provide.
- We go in the morning at 7:30 hrs. and in the afternoon at 13:00 hrs.
Price approx boat 270 cuc 20 cuc per pax
- Tour on 4/4 jeep to the International Marina Puerto de Vita through Melilla and the beautiful countryside.
- Briefing at the Marina.
- Time for aqua biking around the bay of Vita.
- Continue the tour through the countryside, arrival at Cayo Bariay, place where Christopher Columbus landed first time in Cuba in 1492.
- Visit of the forester’s house Lunch at a Cuban restaurant with a drink included.
- Riding on an ox-cart through the woods to the coast.
- Horse-back riding at Roca Azul Park where you can get familiarized with the country side life.
Price approx 66 cuc kids 41 cuc
Holguin City Tour
The provincial capital, officially called San Isidoro de Holguín, known across Cuba as the "city of parks".
Holguín is a pleasant city with only a modicum of attractions. It makes a good day trip for resort visitors who would otherwise see nothing of Cuba save Guardalavaca's all-inclusive hotels and brilliant beaches.
Transfer by bus to Holguin, the City of Parks and Capital of province, fifty minutes away from Guardalavaca.
There, visit of one of the country’s biggest cigar factories where you can learn of the steps of traditional cigar-making.
Next, heading north a brief stop on top of the Hill of the Cross, from where you get the best view over the whole city.
Stop in the centre of the city to walk around and to do your shopping.
Last, you can enjoy a nice Cuban meal at La Finca Mayabe typical countryside restaurant on top of a hill south of the city, enjoying the authentic country views.
Price approx 44 cuc kids 27 cuc
Holguin City and Sea
A sleepy, charming early 19th century provincial port, Gibara, sometimes referred to as La Villa Blanca, or the White Village, due to its one time whitewashed appearance, is home to a number of fine colonial style buildings. The town, today a modest fishing village, has great scenery overlooking a wide natural bay, and a very tranquil atmosphere. Two pretty little beaches and a Malecón (promenade) line the picturesque bay, and inland is the Silla de Gibara, a flat-topped mountain that locals claim is the hill described by Columbus when he first happened upon Cuba
- Transfer by jeep 4x4 to keep in touch with country side’s life, to see the beauty of the landscapes in Gibara. It is well known too as Villa Blanca.
This is a fisherman town with the rich history that keeps its traditions.
- Walk around its streets and parks.
- Visit to the museum and Los Caneyes. Lunch at the restaurant El Faro and a drink included.
- Transfer to the beach.
- Free time.
Price approx 59 cuc kids 35 cuc
Day trip Havana
Havana has been largely frozen in time in the wake of the 1959 Revolution. Decades of economic crisis and shortages have left much of Havana in severe decay and decomposition. The great exception to this rule is Habana Vieja, which has been meticulously restored to much of its colonial glory. What new construction has occurred has borne the drab architectural stamp of the former Soviet Union and its central state planning. Luckily, most of this has taken place largely outside the boundaries of the traditional city center. Today, Havana, with some 2.5 million inhabitants, is the largest city in the Caribbean and Cuba's undisputed political, business, and cultural center.
A must see for every visitor to Cuba!
- Transfer to Holguín’s Airport and airplane flight to Havana.
- Visit the modern city: the Revolution square; the Columbus Cemetery, visit of the Rum factory.
- Walk around the popular street La Rampa.
- Visit of the Morro Fortress.
- Lunch at a restaurant in old Havana with a drink included.
- Walk around the Cathedral Square and the old squares; the Obispo street and the National Capitol.
- Visit the world famous La Bodeguita del Medio.
- Return to Holguín.
Price approx 199 cuc kids 137 cuc
Transfer to Holguín’s Airport and airplane flight to Havana.
Visit the modern city: the Revolution square; the Columbus Cemetery, visit of the Rum factory.
Free time in the popular street La Rampa.
Lunch at a restaurant with a drink included.
In the afternoon, panoramic views in Havana, Central Park and Capitolio.
You will be staying in a mid class hotel based on half board.
Visit the Revolution museum and Paseo del Prado.
Visit the Morro Fortress.
Lunch at a restaurant.
Drive along the seashore to the old city.
Visit to La Plaza de Armas, Cathedral Square and free time for shopping.
Price approx 265 cuc kids 186 cuc
Santiago de Cuba
Founded in 1515, Santiago was one of the first of seven towns in Cuba and the Spanish colony's capital until 1553. Diego Velázquez, the founder of the original seven villas, built his mansion here, and the house still stands in the heart of the historic quarter.
The Spanish character of the city would soon be supplemented by other influences. After the 1791 revolution in Haiti, a large number of French coffee plantation owners fled with their African slaves and made their way to Santiago. Black Haitian workers followed, as did large contingencies of West African slaves, sold to work on the plantations.
Santiago today has the requisite noise, traffic, and pollution of a large city, but the intimate, friendly feel of a provincial capital, with leafy, peaceful neighborhoods where men play dominoes outdoors on hilly streets.
A visit to Santiago can feel somewhat frenetic, and some visitors find that the friendly, forward character of Santiagueros a special feeling, different than all other cities in Cuba. An industrial port city, Santiago was hit especially hard when Cuba lost its Soviet support and Eastern bloc trade partners during the Special Period.
By bus: 69 cuc kids 42 cuc
By helicopter: 160 cuc kids 120 cuc
Overnight: 139 cuc kids 85
Baracoa by Helicopter
Swathed in generous tropical vegetation and refreshed by 10 rivers, Baracoa is perhaps the most picturesque spot in all of Cuba. The historic village sits on a lovely oyster-shaped bay, Bahía de Miel, and the landmark flat-topped mountain known as El Yunque (The Anvil) looms in the background.
Price approx 160 cuc kids 120 cuc
The Bahía de Naranjo Nature Park, near Playa Esmeralda, has an extension of 247 acres (about one thousand hectares) and whose main attractions are the “Las Guanas” ecological and archeological trail, sailing in yachts, the aquarium in the sea, native food in the countryside and the wealth of almost virgin and endemic flora and fauna.
In the foot of the Yaguajay hills, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) from Guardalavaca is the Chorro de Maíta, the largest and most interesting ceremonial site of the Cuban native Indians and nearby is the Taíno Village that represents the life of these Indians who worked pottery and farming.
- Transfer from the hotels by bus to eco archeological trail Las Guanas.
- You can walk and see the place.
- In the mini zoo, you can see a diverse fauna.
- Visit of Chorro de Maíta aboriginal cemetery.
- Lunch at a restaurant in La Aldea Taína with a drink includes.
Price approx 39 cuc kids 29 cuc
Pinares de Mayarí
Dozen of species of endemic plants and many species of animals live in Pinares de Mayari, the northeastern part of the mountains in Holguin. The area also has 2-star accommodations.
Other natural attractions in the province include the Alexander von Humboldt National Park, which UNESCO has declared a world preserve of the biosphere, the Cuchillas del Toa preserve of the biosphere, the Sierra Cristal Mountains, the Silla de Gibara and Yaguajay Hill.
By Helicopter: 110 cuc kids 85 cuc
By Jeep: 71 cuc kids 43 cuc
Overnight: 89 cuc kids 55 cuc
- Departure by bus from the hotels to Santa Lucía town.
- Unforgettable trip back in history aboard a steam-engine locomotive built in the XIX Century that still remains working. You can see sugar cane plantations and other typical crops of the country with stops to have pictures.
- You will board horse buggies to do a roundtrip through the park ”Cayo Bariay”.
- Visit to Spanish Fortress, Information Center.
- Visit the monument of the tow cultures encounter and the archeological site.
- Aboriginal Show.
- Sea food lunch with one drink included.
Price approx 49 cuc kids 30 cuc
The National Monument Park Bariay is the place where the Admiral Christopher Columbus arrived to Cuba in October 28[t][h], 1492. With the granting of the category of National Monument, flora and vegetation studies were carried out in the area to establish future plans of management and reforestation. A total of 359 species were identified, these belong to 294 genera and 77 families. The profiles of the vegetal units and data about endemism and utility of Bariay's flora are offered
Price approx 16 cuc kids 10 cuc
Cayo Saetia by bus, jeep or helicopter
This pristine cay, on the eastern side of the Bahía de Nipes, if isolated and totally unpopulated, sugar-white cove beaches are of interest to you, it is certainly be worth the visit. An erstwhile exclusive game resort, the cay has an exceptional roster of flora and fauna, which includes not only deer and wild boar, but also a wild collection of exotics like antelopes, ostrich, and water buffalo.
Touring car: 69 cuc kids 42 cuc
Jeep tour: 71 cuc kids 43 cuc
Helicopter: 120 cuc kids 90 cuc
Overnight: 119 cuc kids 73 cuc
Cayo Saetia Tour Reviews
Jan 28 2015
Name: Aleasha Sleeper
Your country: Canada
This was an absolutely awesome excursion.
We left Holguin by bus, boarded a Catamaran, arrived in Cayo Saetia and did a jeep tour through the wildlife reserve.
I would highly recommend it. The food was fantastic, the beach was beautiful.
A highlight of our trip.
Roco Azul Biopark
- Air conditioned bus ride to Roca Azul Bio-Park.
- In the park you can enjoy nautical activities, like: bottom fishing, panoramic boat ride, you can enjoy also horse back riding, touring on bike walking.
- Time to take part of regular farmer’s activities. You can see different kinds of animals.
- Lunch at a country side Cuban restaurant.
Price approx 40 cuc kids 20 cuc
The National Monument Park Bariay is located in the province of Holguín, in the east of Cuba, on the north coast, approximately 37 km away from the city. It limits to the North with the Atlantic Ocean, to the South with the municipality Rafael Freyre, to the East with the Bariay Bay and to the West with the Jururú Bay.
Among its natural values, the hills of Maniabón are emphasized, especially the orographical accidents of the calcareous hills, the smooth hill like formations and the underlying plain, spectacle that is scarcely repeated in Cuba and in the world; reinforced with the nearby view of the bay and the panoramic view of the extensive coconut plantations of Key Bariay, seen from the hill, natural window of this place.
Price approx 59 cuc kids 36 cuc